Saturday 26 April 2014

Day 11: Journal 25/4/2014

Experiment results: eating later, and eating more carbs at breakfast works... no massive hunger today.

I wasn't impressed by my Asda sunflower roll, I much prefer the co-op one. Blimey who knew I was a bread snob? I sure as hell didn't.

It has probably helped that I have been busy in the office today, learning a new product... that is once my brain finally switched on.

Before I headed into work (and before the kids were up) I managed to make and decorate a batch of St. Clement's cupcakes. Not one bit crossed my lips, and I have one waiting for me to eat tonight after my 'dirty' kebab and chips. Mmmm mystery meat.

Generally today as been a good buoyant  day. No stresses, not real struggles.

Now for the weekend to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment