Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day 30: Journal 14/5/2014


I'm going to hang my head down.

This week has not been a good one.

Time is very sparse due to other non-bloggy commitments. Something had to give... sadly it was my asides and my weighloss.

I'm not going to lie, last week's maintain rocked me. To the core. I threw my toys, dummy and bedding out of my pram and sulked and binged and lived on biscuits and takeaways.

And I can tell. My uniform trousers are tight again, I feel lethargic, just lumplike overall. It has not been  a good week.

I gained 6lbs in just 6 days.

Now I have to face up to it. And do something about it.

I'm back to an overall loss of 17lbs.



and am almost into the 26 stone category again. Thankfully I managed to stop just in time.

So it's a case of onwards and downwards from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment