Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 16: Journal 30/4/2014 WEIGH-IN DAY

Previous weight: 25st 8lb
Current weight:  25st 5lb 
Total loss: 25lbs



To say I'm not happy with this result would be telling fibs, to say I wasn't disappointed would be lying. I did that whole getting on and off the scales thing this morning for about 5 mins. The first number was that good I wondered if the scales had been moved. So tried them somewhere else.
They were worse, then moved them about... a lot.

The number I have logged today is the one that came out most. I can promise you this. I am never moving them scales again!

This all followed THE worst sleep I've had in a long time. You would have thought after the day I had yesterday I would have been in the perfect state for sleep. Alas at 1am I was still awake, only to reawake at 4am. Today is not going to be a fun day.

I'm officially beat, and can probably guarantee that I won't get a decent sleep tonight either.

I tried a new soup today, completely forgot to take it's picture. I think my colleagues have an inkling that I'm crazy as I take a picture of every morsel that I eat when I'm in the office. That'll teach me to save face and take my phone into the kitchen to do the deed. It's not that I mind doing it, but the shutter sound on my phone is erring on the ridiculous and it won't switch off.

Do you ever get those days where you're brain just won't switch off? I'm fairly certain that's where I'm at today. I have a book review due next week, and I've still not read it (oops), maybe I should do that tonight instead of trying to sleep again.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry your not sleeping but congrats on the weight loss ������ yehy your doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete