Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 21: Journal 5/5/2014

I can honestly say today has been tiring.

I spent 2 hours in the garden, just cutting the grass. I was so long, and the amount of things hidden in the long green stuff I wish I'd never had to find out.

I'm not the biggest fan of gardening. Yes I don't mind  sitting in a nice one and having a few glasses of wine, but I'm not the sort to make it into a nice one.

I keep trying but so far it's to no avail. My body clock is shot again after that night out at the weekend, and I'm still trying to work out if it will have had a detrimental  influence over the numbers on Wednesday.

I'm hoping for at least another 3lbs this week, hover more would be nice.

The knock-on effect now is that my back is killing me and I'm just shattered. It's not helping that I am having a few dodgy moments to say the least.

My bank holiday meals are not good, today we wound up having pizza and chips as I was in the garden all day and have had a planning meeting for cubs.

I'm quickly writing this before I head up to bed... it's 1am. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment