Tuesday 17 June 2014

Journal: 17/6/2014

It's fair to say it all went a bit tits up.

I've not so much fallen off the wagon. As parked it up, lost the key, forgotten where I've parked it and what it looks like.

I feel even bigger than before. All puffy and hard/inflated. Not good.

The trip that I started this journey for has now been cancelled. However, I still have other things I want to do but can't due to my size. It's sad, but true.

I was brave and got on the scales this morning. I've gained 6lb from my last weigh in. So I am currently 26st 5.5lb.

Officially massive. I have still got my 11lb loss so haven't wiped out all my work yet.

This week I'm full of cold so am steering away from my usual 5:2 kick start and instead I'm attempting to get my head there mentally instead. It could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment